Do not feel like you have to hunt all over for a part on your own. We would love to search for a part on your behalf.
There is a form below where you can reach out to us. For speed, we would love to call but we are happy to email as well--just let us know what you prefer.
Thank you for giving us a chance to be your go-to power equipment source!
We provide Top Quality Seasonal Power Equipment Service, Parts, and Storage
Our full seasonal servicing for all types of lawnmowers, zero-turn mowers, tractors, string trimmers, and snow blowers.
The Power Barn offers seasonal service for all the major brands of outdoor power equipment. We realize that if you are a medium-to-large size property owner, you may use multiple types and brands of maintenance equipment for your exterior lawns and surrounding grounds. Whether your outdoor equipment includes Cub Cadet Utility Vehicles, Ariens Zero-Turn Mowers, or Gravely Mowers, your equipment will need servicing at the end of the summer growing and autumn harvesting and property maintenance seasons.
We provide full seasonal servicing for all types of lawnmowers, zero-turn mowers, tractors, string trimmers, and snow blowers. Other items of equipment that we offer end-of-season services for include leaf blowers, log splitters, chainsaws, generators, UTVs, ATVs, and tillers. If you bring your outdoor power equipment to us for service at the end of the growing and harvesting seasons, the first items to be serviced will be snowblowers. This will ensure that they are in top condition for use during the late days of autumn and early days of winter to clear sidewalks and building entrance walkways after snowstorms.
Other equipment will be serviced during the fall and winter months to prepare them for use again next spring before the planting and growing seasons arrive. At The Power Barn, we also provide winter storage of outdoor power equipment for any customers who request this service. Although our storage space is somewhat limited, we have a new building with indoor storage availability. When an item of equipment is stored, a deposit is required, and full payment is charged following the completion of seasonal service of equipment, even if this equipment is being stored with us for the duration of the winter. Your payment can be processed conveniently via a phone call if you like.
Equipment Maintenance and Storage Procedures
There are various standard procedures that our well-trained, experienced staff will follow before performing maintenance procedures on your outdoor power equipment and/or prior to storage, such as:
- Disengaging drives, lowering all tool positions, and applying the parking brake.
- Turning off the engine and removing the key or disconnecting the spark plug wiring.
- Ensuring that all operation movements have stopped prior to cleaning, adjusting, or repairing machine parts.
- Removing all grass, soil, or debris from the cutting mechanisms, drives, engine, and muffler to aid with fire prevention.
- Performing thorough cleanup of any spilled oil or fuel.
- Turning off power when transporting or storing equipment to conserve fuel usage.
- Refraining from storing fuel near flames or draining fuel from equipment indoors.
- Parking equipment on level ground and making use of jack stands for supporting equipment as needed.
- Releasing pressure from machinery with stored energy capacity.
- Disconnecting the battery before performing maintenance or repairs for equipment.
- Examining sharp blades for wear and tear after wrapping them or putting on protective gloves and taking care to replace worn blades rather than welding or straightening them.
- Replacing all damaged, worn, or faded decals as well as the discharge shield on equipment.
Our Seasonal Service Experts Will Advise and Assist You
Prices for our seasonal service at The Power Barn start at $69.95 plus parts for push mowers, $169.95 plus parts for tractors, and $69.95 for snowblowers. Although our experienced technicians will check your equipment carefully for any signs of wear and tear or damage, it is always helpful if you inform us of any issues or problems you may be experiencing when using your outdoor power machines. Our experts can then address these problems while performing thorough servicing of your equipment.
Contact us today for further information concerning seasonal servicing and storage of your outdoor power lawn and garden equipment. We are always available to offer expert advice, maintenance, repairs, and storage services for your valuable modern machinery that is essential for the upkeep of your property's gardens, lawns, and grounds.