120 MARK II
- Robust, reliable and easy to use saw with ample cutting performance for homeowners. The perfect garden chainsaw for occasional cutting tasks such as cutting firewood and felling smaller trees. Starts quickly and handles easily, and thanks to the side mounted chain tensioner, tensioning the chain is both quick and easy.
- The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist.
- Perfect for homeowner use, the 125BVx's flare nozzle is designed to produce higher speed and also comes complete with a vacuum kit making it easy to mulch lawn debris.
- If you’re looking for a chainsaw to use around your home and garden for years to come, it’s worth investing in a saw that’s up to the job.
- The Husqvarna 130 is easy to start, easy to handle – and can chop firewood with ease, help with pruning and even take down the odd tree.
- Small, but mighty – and great value, too.
- Inertia-activated chain brake. Increases safety.
- X-Torq cuts emissions and fuel consumption.
- Fuel pump for easy starting.
- Air Injection for fewer filter cleanings.
- LowVib for less vibration on the arm and hands.
135 MARK II
- Compact, is a casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily. Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety breaks, reduce risk during operation.
- This lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features.
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use.
- 16 in. chainsaw for homeowner use is ideal for everyday tasks such as tree pruning, hobby work or firewood cutting.
- The simple tensioning system allows for quick adjustments while working;
- Recommended bar length, max: 18 inches. Exclusive X-Torq engine reduces both fuel consumption and gasoline emissions
- Combined choke/stop control for intuitive control.
- Air injection for less filter cleanings.